PART 1: 3 SIMPLE TIPS
1) Have flow in your answers
The examiners want to see how good you are in putting down your answers. The key is the flow. That's why you should use A LOT OF CONJUNCTIONS - such as firstly, secondly, after that, besides, subsequently, finally, and so forth...
2) Short & Relevant sentence
Remember KISS? - keep it short and simple. Don't burden the examiner with long and repetitive sentence. Their job is to find points in your answer in order to reward you with marks. Help them out by writing down shortandrelevant sentence.
- Short means not more than 10 words per sentence.
- Relevant means the sentence should answer the question by delivering at least one keyword with proper description if required (keywords are the terms with bold typeface which you can find in the textbooks)
3) 1 Mark = 1 Sentence
The examiner will find your point through sentence by sentence. So, ONE sentence is all you need to obtain one full mark. So, a 10-marks question means that you have to write at least 10 sentences. You can write more than that if you want to, providing you have the spare time to do so :-)
Remember PDF in Series 10? It is basically the same thing. Let's revise the technique:
- P(Point) - similar with keywords
- D(Description) - describe the keywords
- F(Full sentence) - short yet concise sentence
PART 2: EXAMPLE OF A PERFECT ANSWER
Let us analyze the answers:
- This is a 4-marks questions, which means you should have 4 sentences
- Can you see the blue circles? Those are the conjunctions :-)
- Can you see the red circles? Those are the keywords :-)
- Can you see the red lines? Those are the descriptions for the keywords.
PART 3: SUMMARY:
In Paper 2 Section B, all you need to do when answering the question is to...
- Write one short sentence to get one mark...
- Make sure you have at least 1 (more is better) keyword in your sentence.
- Make sure the keywords are described (if needed).
- Connect the sentences with conjunctions.
Full mark is rewarded if you follow this rule. Wish you the best in your study endeavour!
Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone,
Yay!! Finally, the time we all have been waiting for is finally here. It’s CUTI time!! Happy holidays everyone. I hope that you will have a great time with your family and friends.
Today I would like to share with you the latest module for 2017. It took me almost a year to finish it and I’m so glad it is ready for download now. For the time being, I only manage to prepare the module and currently I’m working on the answer scheme and the form 5 module. I will let you know once it is ready.
To download the module, you can click on the following link. And for those who prefer to have the hard copy of the module and want to buy it please contact me through email. Pre-order is open until 9th December.
I hope that you’ll find this module is useful for you. Should you have any inquiries regarding this module, please do not hesitate to email me.
Tr. Rez 🙂