Animals A to Z Activity: Octopus
Click for a PDF (portable document format) printable version of this Animals A to Z editing activity.
Scroll down or click for work sheet text and answer key.
Click for our archive of Animals A to Z activities from previous weeks.
For more information about this series, or for ideas for using it in the classroom, be sure to see Ideas for Using Animals A to Z.
If you would like to share a photo of this animal with your students, we suggest you search the Google Image Library; it is an excellent source of animal photos. And EnchantedLearning.com offers coloring pages related to all of our Animals A to Z animals.
- The 50-pound giant octopus is the largist member of the octopuss family.
- A female octopus lay 50,000 or more eggs at a time. She does not eat while she cares for her egg, so she usually dies soon after they hatch.
- An octopus has eight arms. If it lose an arm, a knew one grows.
- An octopus have very good eyesight, but it cannot here.
- Did you know that some octopuses leave the water to hunt for food. They dont stay on land for very long.
- The 50-pound giant octopus is the largest member of the octopus family.
- A female octopus lays 50,000 or more eggs at a time. She does not eat while she cares for her eggs, so she usually dies soon after they hatch.
- An octopus has eight arms. If it loses an arm, a new one grows.
- An octopus has very good eyesight, but it cannot hear.
- Did you know that some octopuses leave the water to hunt for food? They don't stay on land for very long.
Copyright © 2006 Education World
Она пыталась цепляться каблуками за ступеньки, чтобы помешать ему, но все было бесполезно. Он был гораздо сильнее, и ему легче было бы подталкивать ее вверх, тем более что площадка подсвечивалась мерцанием мониторов в кабинете Стратмора. Но если она окажется впереди, он подставит Стратмору спину.