1 ) Demonstrate use of the body and voice as creative instruments.
Example: depicting old man with hunched shoulders, shaky hands, and trembling voice
Demonstrating staging techniques
Examples: stage positions, movement
Participating in a variety of subtext vocal exercises accompanied by physical reactions
- "I didn't do that." (Subtext: How dare you ask!)
- "I didn't do that." (Subtext: I promise, not me.)
- "I didn't do that." (Subtext: I'm too sweet to do something like that.)
Demonstrating resonance, projection, and articulation through vocal exercises and personal vocal warm-ups
Example: vocal exercise or warm-up--"Articulate the consonants, clearly speak the words, round out the vowel sounds, and then you will be heard."
Performing scenarios for pantomime using characters involved in an initial incident, conflict, rising action, climax, or conclusion
- initial incident--raking leaves,
- conflict--gust of wind blowing across leaves
Performing stage combat exercises
Example: techniques involving sword play, falling, and fighting
Demonstrating spontaneity through improvisation exercises
Example: creating a dialogue in which each actor's line begins with the next consecutive letter of the alphabet to tell a story
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Knox Medical and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website, including but not limited to all contents, logo(s), copyright, trademarks, service marks, design marks and other visual media.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- posting or transmitting or causing to be posted or transmitted any content or information that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- to post or transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted any communication, solicitation or program designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information any other user of this Website or from its administrator;.
- Creating or transmitting unwanted spam to person or any URL;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Website for any purpose without Knox Medical’s express written permission.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Knox Medical may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Your use of and access to this Website may be terminated for any reason or no reason at all and is within the sole discretion of Knox Medical.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Knox Medical a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Knox Medical reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Knox Medical express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you. Knox Medical and the owner of this Website are not responsible for any third-party websites for which this Website may contain a link (direct or otherwise) to. You are responsible to review and agree (or disagree) with the Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policies of said third-parties.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall the owner of this WebsiteKnox Medical, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, or any entity authorized to do business as Knox Medical, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether or not such liability is under contract. Knox MedicalThe owner of this Website, including its officers, directors and employees, as well as any entity authorized to do business as Knox Medical shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, this Website is at your own sole risk.
You hereby indemnify and hold harmless to the fullest extent permissible under law the owner of this Website, including its officers, directors and employees, as well as any entity authorized to do business as Knox Medical from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Knox Medical is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The owner of this Website is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Knox Medical and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of FL, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in FL for the resolution of any disputes.